Senior Release Manager
Rovio has been growing rapidly after the phenomenal success of Angry Birds, and our growth is continuing at a strong pace. Our new Digital Services unit is focused on creating new products and services extending our offerings in games and beyond.
We are now looking for a Senior Release Manager to join our Digital Services Technology team based in Espoo, Finland. In this position you will work on establishing world class publishing system accompanied with relevant support programs. With your can-do attitude and technical knowhow you will coach service teams in this effort.
- Manage SDK publishing process
- Manage Partner/developer support program
- Coordinate/Improve source code management and code promotion throughout all environments.
- Track/document/report on release readiness activities
- Enforce the release framework and governance
- Understand Release Exceptions process
- Work with core, service & operations teams to continuously improve release process.
- Understand all change activity including status, risks and deployment activities.
- Lead the turnover to production support team.
We would like you to have:
- +5 year experience of Release Management
- +5 years experience in a technical field within software development
- Experience in large SaaS environment & Agile ways of working
- Knowledge of Web 2.0 technologies & Java.
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in CI systems, High-availability Servers, SDK packaging
- Suitable Master’s or Bachelor’s Degree.
- Knowledge/Interest of Gaming industry
We offer you a great opportunity to take part in the development of the firm and great colleagues with team-oriented, informal, international and inspiring working environment.
Please apply by filling the online application form (please attach your CV) including the earliest date when you can start working along with a salary request. This position will be filled as soon as a suitable candidate has been found so don’t hesitate any longer!
Applying starts: 16.05.2013